Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random Things

My sister-in-law posted this on her blog and I thought I'd do it too...She blogged 16 random facts about herself and then tagged some others to do the same, so here it goes...

1. I've been pregnant for a total of 182 weeks of my life or 45 1/2 months (or 194wks./48 1/2mo. when I'm done)
2. I hate taking medication every day
3. I wish I would have lived in the dorms for college (back in the day)
4. I'd love to live way out in the country
5. Classical and opera music sooths me
6. I love it when things are organized
7. I've never done any illegal drugs
8. I LOVE wearing flip flops
9. My dream vacation location is Fiji (with no kids)
10. I am both a perfectionist and a procrastinator (horrible combo, I know just ask my husband)
11. I don't know how to swim
12. I love the books of Psalms & Proverbs
13. I never wash my face at night
14. I loath putting laundry away
15. I enjoy entertaining
16. I'd like to learn more about world religions

So, TAG your it! It's your turn to share 16 random facts about yourself.

No comments: