Today we went swimming with some moms from church at the Gilbert's pool. It was nice to get out of the house for a change. I picked up Sarah Nydam to be my helper and took Hope and Grady for a swim and picnic with their friends (the big kids were in school still.)
Hoper was a fish and really enjoyed playing with Sarah and her friends in the water. Grady swam a bit with Sarah, but was more content crawling around scavenging what he could from everyone else's lunch :) He really enjoyed the carrots that Bethany Wilkes shared with him and for some reason the only pics I took were of him munching on the carrot, so... You've gotta' love this face :) He chewed on about 3 carrots for about 30 minutes, now I know when I need to keep him occupied all I have to do is give him some carrots to chew on. hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment