Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A million blogs later

Okay, so I finally updated my blog with all our pics and details of the last 2 weeks, in 4 posts...I do need to do better, it's on my to do list :)

3 comments:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I do that same thing too... been awhile and then in one day I do like 4. When you get the time and inspiration, just do it! It's like scrapping - periods of dry and productivity. Good job

Christy said...

yay for all the updates. I am glad you guys had fun at SWC. And yay Grace. I am so excited for you. ISnt God good faith!! :) Im thrilled you updated now go get back in bed! :)

Jessica said...

Since I talk to you every single day I never comment on your blog.
-yay for a good time at SWC
-Yay for Gracie finishing that big report
-Yay for Zach

Now post some of your awesome pictures on your new photography blog. love you!