May 30th...
Gracie got sent home an assignment to do a report on an animal of her choice. Her teacher gave her 2 weeks to complete the assignment with pictures, lots of writing and even a bibliography. It was pretty extensive, but Gracie was excited and wanted to get started right away. The animal Gracie chose was the polar bear.

I laughed thinking to myself at how easy it is to get information now days compared to when I was in school. I had planned on taking her to the library to get some books, but instead we found everything on the Internet, which made it really convenient. We did a little each day and by the time it was finished, I must say it turned out really nice.
She turned it in last Friday and tomorrow, June 4 she will be doing an oral presentation of her entire report. She came home today and told me that parents can come and watch their kids do their presentation, so at 9:40 tomorrow Gracie will be doing her first report. I plan on going to see her, so I'll post some pics of her then.
No comments:
Post a Comment