Okay, Jess I'll do you're little survey...they are kinda' fun :)
5 Things I'm Diggin' Today:
The hot bath I'm about to take :)
Grady took a 3 1/3 hr. nap this am
New lace panties from Costco (you have to buy some)
Chocolate chip cookies
Snuggling with my kids (we've had more time to do this lately)
5 Things I'm not Diggin' Today:
Bed rest
The fact I can't pick up my baby
My messy house
Gas prices
My lack of energy
5 Things on my to do list:
Finish a few photo shoots
Find a babysitter for the weekend
Pick up Zach's prescription
Fold laundry in my girls room (always on my to do list)
Order pictures to scrap
5 cars I've had:
'77 Ford Fairmont (her name was Betsy, she rocked)
Volkswagen Jetta (my first ever brand new car)
Honda Civic
GMC Suburban
Ford Expedition
5 books I love:
Anne of Green Gables (the series) by LM Montgomery
Mommy Paints the Sky by Danny Oertli
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks or anything he's written
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Tortilla Curtain by TC Boyle
5 memorable moments:
My wedding day
My honey moon
The birth of each of my kids (that's technically 4, but...)
Our trip to Hawaii with no kids
The day I was diagnosed with cancer
Okay you brave souls with time on your hands, TAG you're it! It doesn't take too long, I promise! :)
2 comments:
hehe, yay! I love those lace panties too (when I wear them that is, I'm not saying that I dig them on you, haha). I'm coveting the fact that Grady took a 3 1/2 hour nap! Oh for the day that happens!
I remember Betsy! That car was awesome. Remember that time you were controlling the break, Rebecca was in charge of the gas, and I was steering? I have some good memories of that car :)
Lisa Bosma
Post a Comment