Monday, June 23, 2008

Lincoln Log Fun

With summer in full swing we had some time to just play. It was Zach's choice of what to play, so Lincoln Logs it was. Zach and I built the ultimate frontier fort this morning. I sometimes forget how much fun it is to play like a kid :) I remember playing Lincoln Logs as a kid at my Gram's house, but somehow the forts we built seemed so much bigger...funny how perspective changes, huh? Anyway, here's the pics of our fort.

I love the up close picture of the fort, where about a 1/4 of Zach's head is in it...he tried to sneak into the picture at the last minute and thought he was so funny. The one of the 2 of us is in sephia because I thought I didn't look so haggardly with no make-up, etc... :)

Hope you're having as much fun playing with your kiddos, since it's roasting outside :) We're off to play in our pool!

No comments: