Monday, June 23, 2008

Poor Hoper

This is my Hoper today...

She woke up saying her tummy hurt, but after eating some breakfast, she seemed fine. However, when Gracie was in the hall playing and I noticed their door was closed and it was too quiet in their room, I asked what Hope was doing. Gracie said, "She's taking a nap." I opened their door and sure enough she had dressed herself in a long sleeve dress and was snuggled underneath all the covers. I usually wouldn't worry about her taking a nap, but it was not even 10 am yet...I felt her head and she was burning up. :(
These pictures are after she woke up, before the Tylenol and glass of cold water she wanted to drink. Now she's just laying on the couch, sucking her thumb and resting under a big blankie with her quackers. I'm hoping it's just a little bug and doesn't go through all 4 of them, but we'll see. For now, I'm just going to let her rest, keep her hydrated and enjoy her snuggling :)

No comments: