I look forward to this Mammoth trip we take each year with our friends, but this year adding one more kid to the mix and sending the other 3 away has made packing crazy, not to mention dealing with the dog!!! The lists seem endless, but I'm anal and want to make sure all the bases are covered.
The big kids are going to my sister Heidi's in San Marcos from tonight and we'll get them on Sunday once were back from Mammoth. She offered to keep Grady too, but with all his breathing drama I would rather have him with us just in case. So, I'm packing for 3 kids and their weekend away and then packing for Grady to come to Mammoth with us.
I'm home now and James, Zach & Grace are at church for Gems/Cadets, so I'm taking advantage of the extra time to make sure everything is packed. Well, you'd think I'd be packing instead of blogging, but I sat down to print out a final copy of the packing lists to make sure I have everything for the kids and us as well. I'm going a little crazy, so I thought blogging a minute might be a nice relief :)...I should get up though and finish. More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment