Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crash & Burn!

With all the kids home for spring break they have been playing in the back yard allot! The neighborhood kids have also been enjoying our swing set & trampoline. I am used to hearing crying every now and again and usually it is no big deal, but today Hoper ran inside and she was beat up! The story at first was mixed, but her road rash on her cheek and eye and the accompanying bump on her forehead is from the trampoline. (I'm thinking the bump below her eye will end up being a black eye, but we'll wait & see)
I couldn't get a straight story from Hoper, but from Zach and Gracie, apparently she tried to do a flip and the netting wasn't closed and when she landed, out she flew, the ladder tipped over and she crashed against the ground:(
So here is my tough girl, with some pretty bad bumps, but she'll be jumping again tomorrow-with the net closed! :) Oh, the fun of spring break...More fun to come I'm sure in the next week & a half.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor Hoper... way to be tough! I love how she's posing for the picture with her pouting lip.

Christy said...

Poor baby! I hate trampolines. My kids look like they have been beat up as well. Lovin' spring break! :)