Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Easter!

When James & Gracie got home we were packed and ready to go. We had to stop and do one job for Jamesy on the way, but we made it just in time to put my potato casserole in the oven and to make the deviled eggs, before everyone else got there. Since I'm all about multi-tasking, Zach, Grace & I peeled the hard boiled eggs in the back seat on the way down on the 215. It not only helped pass the time, but that way once we got there the eggs were ready to make into deviled eggs. (No picture, as James was driving...hehe!)

We enjoyed hanging out with everyone and James got to meet my Uncle Don & Aunt Mabel for the first time, as they flew in yesterday from Illinois for the week. There was lots of yummy food for the 17 of us to eat. After we ate, the kids had fun doing the egg hunt (which they asked about every 5 minutes) From the time they did the egg hunt until we left to come home, the kids mouths were full of candy of some sort(we brushed their teeth extra good tonight)WHY do we fill their baskets with candy??? I'm sure tomorrow I'll be emptying their eggs to eliminate the temptation to shove as much candy in their mouths as possible before I can catch them :) Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just Hope?

Here's the big kids with their baskets full of eggs and way too much candy(Grady was napping and Hannah, I think only found one egg, but was content to play with it the rest of the time. :) Oh, to be one again.
Hoper, Zach, Gracie & Hailey




















James & I. My sister Heidi's girls, Hailey and Hannah.













We had a great Easter day! Hope you did as well. Tomorrow starts 2 weeks of spring break for the kids and I'm glad because it's late and we all need some down time with no big plans.

1 comment:

Christy said...

we only get a week for spring break but its just enough for me to put my feet up for a few days and relax! Hope you all do the same. :)