Total I think there was 16 kids that participated and quite a few little ones, but I think they really enjoyed it, I know my kids did. We started with some coloring books at the tables.
Then, we made our way through the restaurant on the little tour, into the kitchen, the storeroom and the fridge. Brrr!
Then came time for pizza making. Only the bigger kids were able to make pizzas because they had to be tall enough to reach the counter top, but everyone enjoyed some pizza in the end- Even Wendy & I enjoyed a BBQ chicken pizza :) Here is Gracie and her friend Naomi at the pizza making counter.
While waiting for the pizzas to cook the kids colored some more and played at the tables. Each kid got to go and get their own drink from the drink area, mine were excited to get root beer in the morning :)
We got to eat our yummy pizzas and enjoy an empty restaurant. I think we stayed about 2 hours in all. It was a fun thing to do and a nice relief in an otherwise void spring break. :) I really should be more creative...
Here's the kids with our take home box after our morning at CPK, So cute!
2 comments:
mmm.... yummy :) Looks like fun.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm..............I miss pizza the most out of everything I cant eat now. Yup' pizza was good to me for many years. he,heee! :)
Post a Comment