I had the eggs set out ready to hard boil when Nana got here, but she took it from there and did all the work this year and mixed the colors and helped the kids decorate them with crayons and stickers.

Here's Hoper with her eggs. She had the giggles and thought it was so funny to show me 2 eggs...whatever works, huh? At least she's smiling.
For some reason blogger won't load any more of my pictures, so I'll post the others later...
We ended our Good Friday with church. It was a really nice service with a drama, communion and Pastor Will preached, which is always a refreshing change. Tomorrow Grady turns one and we're having a little party for him in the evening. James & I are planning on working in the yard all day, leveling it out, moving the trampoline and finishing the swing set for the kids. We should have a crazy busy day. Now, I'm on to bed. More tomorrow...
1 comment:
Happy Easter Oates family! great photos. I hope you all were blessed this weekend. Love you all! How you feeling faith? :)
Post a Comment