Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

He is RISEN!!!! We rejoice today as we celebrate that our Saviour has risen from the dead. We just got home from church and are waiting for James(he was on worship team) & Gracie(she did flags/ribbons during the service)to get home and then we're heading down to my sister's to eat and do an egg hunt.

Here's some pics of the kids before we go to celebrate with the rest of the fam.


The boys...I love their matching shirts :)










Zach, Gracie and Hoper and Grady...




































Okay, getting all the kids to smile, let alone looking at me at the same time was a bit of a challenge-oh and have their eyes open. I think this picture was just one of 35 pics that I shot of the 4 of them:) I can only imagine what it'll be like adding another one to the mix, I'll keep you posted on that when we do our Christmas pictures, as the baby will be here by then.
Anyway, I'm so thankful to be the momma to all these guys and to be able to enjoy them on a such a beautiful Easter day!


Enjoy your day and remember HE IS RISEN!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute, they all look adorable in their Easter outfits :)

Patty said...

Oh, how precious are they all in their Easter outfits?!? So adorable! :)