Okay, so I realized that I have yet to blog about being pregnant! :) We were a bit suprised, but are very excited and can't wait to meet this new person growing inside of me. I am 9 1/2 weeks along, but I am huge and nearly as big as some of my friends were are in weeks 22+, haha! I guess my body just remembers being pregnant, given it is the 5th time around. I'm due September 20, but will deliver the 1st week of Septmber as a precaution given all my pregnancy/cancer history! Anyway, at some point I will post belly pics. As for now, I'm off to finish some laundry. More later!
4 comments:
even though I had heard through the grape-vine, congratulations (officially) to your family! We've missed seeing you in church...
congratulations on #5! wow!
how fun :) hope you are feeling good!
I wondered when I would see a post on baby #5. Hang in there girl! ;) Are you going to find out if its a boy or a girl?
Congrats! What exciting news. :)
Praying that this pregnancy goes smoothly.
Post a Comment