Friday, January 16, 2009

YAY!!!

I'm full of YAY's today!

YAY... for kids at home that had a fun day off from school- it was a teacher in-service day & I had 7 kids under 9, my niece and nephew came to play also. It was a beautiful day, we baked, played outside, had a picnic and everyone got along!

YAY... for a clean garage! I've had my Christmas decor bins in the middle of my garage since the first of the year & with James shoulder he was no help putting them away! While the kids played football and chase, I got the neighbors help and put the Christmas decor up in the racks & the bikes put back on the bike racks(we had to move the bikes/racks for the FIOS guy to install a box and a bunch of wires.) Now I can park in the garage again.

YAY... for James! He went back to the Orthopedic Dr. today & his shoulder is healing well & he doesn't need surgery! Praise GOD!!!

YAY... for date night (and free babysitting)! It's couple's night out at church tonight & we are looking forward to dinner minus the kiddos. We're going to leave Wesley for the first time to go out and eat at BJ's!

Looking forward to a nice weekend, hope yours is nice too!

2 comments:

Christy said...

seriously, could the weather been more beautiful here!!! Glad you got out and had fun.

Heather Hekman said...

So many things to be thankful for! Glad you are having some good days and getting things done!