Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Best day EVER at the happiest place on earth!

For Zach that is...


Today Zach turned 9. Ever since the ads started about visiting Disneyland for free on your birthday Zach has wanted to go. Rachel (one of our most favorite people) has an annual pass and told Zach when it was his birthday she'd take him. So, she came and took Zach to Disneyland, just the 2 of them. He was SOOO excited. He had his camera and his own money to spend. I took their picture before they left and he just said "Bye Mom!" and ran to Rachel's car. :( My baby at Disneyland all day without me! I felt like he was leaving for his first day of Kindergarten all over again.

They left at 9 this morning and I'm sure they'll call throughout the day. They are staying til they are tired, so I expect them around bedtime, but we'll see. I'll post pictures from their day once I get his camera back.

No comments: