I generally put Grady in his highchair so he can snack as I'm fixing dinner. Tonight, as dinner was cooking I was switching the laundry and this is what I found tonight when I came back downstairs...


I guess he was really tired! :) He has a little bit of a cold, fever and snotty nose, but I didn't think he was this tired...he he! I grabbed James from his office and we laughed in silence. Grady didn't even bat an eye when James took his pictures. He hardly ate any of his dinner and was ready to go to bed when he did wake up. Poor guy! You'd think I don't give him a nap!
2 comments:
I was astonished the first time this happened to me - but Jackson became a regular at snoozing in his chair! so wierd.... and so cute!
I love that top picture! So precious!
Post a Comment