Today I decided to get back on top of the ever growing piles of laundry and attempt to return my house to normal before the kids go back to school Monday. Just in case you were wondering just how much laundry a family of 7 can accumulate in 2 weeks, including Christmas attire plus snow and camping gear, well never fear I took a picture.
In case your wondering how many loads, I'm guessing 16. yes you read that right, 16 loads! Not ot mention the 5 loads I have on my bed that are waiting to be folded. Want to know the sad thing? My closet doesn't look like it's missing anything! Crazy! I'm crazy I tell you, or at least I will be once I'm done doing all this laundry. I vow to NEVER, EVER wait to do laundry this long again!
2 comments:
totally been there and even did a blog post about it! HATE it! one of my new years resolutions is to wash 1 load per day and fold and put away one load per day... ugh!
OK so I hate putting the clotes away. I don't mind the washing and folding but the putting them in thier place and hanging stuff up is my problem. My stuff is all clean but in a pile on the dresser. I feel you!!
Post a Comment