Friday, January 23, 2009

Bargain of the week

As usual I was out to get a great bargain and this was my bargain of this last week...
While getting my groceries at Staters I found about 50 of these on the bargain rack in the back of the store. Because they were out of the box they were marked down to only $.10 each! They usually sell for $3.59 for a box of ten or $.36 a piece, so I saved a bunch :) Since we go through 15 juice boxes a week for lunches, I bought every single one of them. I think the cashier thought I was crazy, but whatever I saved some money which always makes me happy.
Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Christy said...

15 boxes of juice a week!!!! Holy cow! Glad you found that deal. I love finding stuff on sale like that. Fresh and easy always has a fun marked down area too.