Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

As each new year comes, I am continually amazed at how fast the prior year has passed and all that has transpired within it. With every new year comes many unrealistic resolutions that people can't keep. I don't really like the term resolution, but still want to take some steps in the coming year to make my life and those around me better.
Some of the things I'd like to do in the coming year are...
-Live life with intention. In the past 2 years we've experienced much chaos and we've just been surviving. I want to not only survive, but to thrive.
-Love more. Love Christ, my life, my husband, my kids, my friends, complete strangers, all with the kind of sacrificial love God has for us.
-Read more. Not like I have a lot of extra time, but I want to make time to read more, my Bible, a good book for fun, to my kids.
-Live healthier. Exercise more and eat better.
-Be more frugal. I want to be more wise in how we spend and save our money.

We serve a great and faithful God who has blessed us abundantly. I pray that your year ahead is lived with intention, full of love and many blessings.

No comments: