Sunday, November 29, 2009

Decorating for Christmas!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, every where you go...
I am loving that the weather is finally starting to match the season and the rain and cold today make it perfect for getting all ready for Christmas; the fire is going, the music is playing and I have a warm drink in my hand and an ornament in the other ;) The kids are giddy with excitement as they look through the boxes of decorations, carefully choosing what ornaments they would like for their trees. We go a little tree crazy around here. We have a 9' tree downstairs, a 7' upstairs in the loft and then each of the kids has a 3 ft tree in their room. Yes, you read that right, we have 5 trees! It is so fun for everyone to get to do their own and decorate it however they want.
The downstairs is all ready for the holidays, but the upstairs trees haven't gotten done yet. I'm hoping by the end of today I can check that off my list too! Having the lights on and everything decorated puts me in such a good mood! It is my favorite to have my quiet time with God in the morning by the fire with just the Christmas tree lights on and some soft Christmas music playing :) Love it!
Hope you all are getting your homes ready to celebrate the birth of our sweet Savior too. Happy Decorating!
More pics to come, once the rest is done...oh and I forgot take a picture of the garland on the staircase, next post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: