Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm flying out

Since getting the phone call about my Uncle last night I've been on the phone like crazy trying to figure everything out. My sisters, Heidi and Holly are taking the girls and the babies and James is going to keep Zachary so he can go to school. My sister Holly is coming to pick them up this afternoon, so I have to finish getting them all packed and the girls their school work for the week.

My folks were already planning on flying to St. Louis for a big family wedding this weekend, so they are needing to change their flights and we coordinated our flights so we can drive to LAX together. I was able to book my flight today and leave tomorrow afternoon. It took some extra work on my part to figure out if I could fly without a drivers license or passport (stolen purse) But after double checking with both the airline and the TSA it looks like I shouldn't have any problems using my birth certificate, my marriage license and my Costco card (crazy huh?) I'm going to fly out tomorrow to Dallas and then drive to St. Louis with my cousin and her husband. The viewing will be on Wednesday and the service on Thursday and we'll head back to Texas some time on Friday. I'm flying back home on Monday night. It will make for a long week for all of us, but we'll survive.
Again, pray for us please...

No comments: