Friday, November 20, 2009

Grady's idea of cooking his own breakfast...

When cleaning up breakfast this am I was surprised that Grady had eaten his entire 3rd waffle, but didn't think much about it. Grady asked if he could turn on the fire to read books, it was still a little chilly so I let him turn it on. I continued to clean up the kitchen and then upon coming to sit by the fire to read with him, this is what I saw...
At first I didn't put 2 and 2 together that the liquid all over was actually wax from the candle melting, however upon taking a closer look I got it! Grady then says to me "Momma, me cook waffles...Fire is HOT!"
So you see cooking for a 2 year old is just this simple.
1. Take an uneaten waffle to the living room
2. Move mom's tall candle in front of the fireplace
3. Turn on switch to the fireplace
4. Set waffle on top of the candle to "cook"
The fun never ends...

1 comment:

Charlee said...

Man my son never tried cooking! He is so cute and that was very smart for him being 2!