Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cadet campout...rockets

This weekend was the Cadet camp out for rocket firing. Zachary has been so excited about going. He and James made his rocket to look like a pencil and they've been working on it for weeks now. Zach was also excited because he and James were taking the trailer, so they "didn't have to freeze like last year" :)
I asked for a picture of the rocket and the 2 of them together and that is what I got and nothing more :( I was assured they had a good time, except for the blow-out they had on the trailer tire on the way there, but they got that fixed and made it there safely and had a good time. They all stayed up way too late and ate lots of junk, but that's what camp outs with the boys are for, right?

No comments: