I just got home from my week long trip...When going to my uncle's funeral, I went via Dallas to be with my cousin and although it wasn't for a fun reason, we did have fun being together...I didn't take many pics though :( Actually I didn't even get my camera out in Texas, until I was packing up to come home. Wish I would have taken some. After getting back from Missouri, we relaxed quite a bit, did some shopping, yard saled, looked at homes, went to church, ate lots of yummy food and stopped for coffee. Monday before coming back home, I went to work with Diane and got to see her teach 'commotion', which is a dance-dance revolution type p.e. program for schools. It was really cool to see her in action, her warehouse and meet her employees, as well as some of Gabriel's(my cousin's husband) family.
Diane and I driving in the car...
This is the Texas sunset out of the plane window coming back to CA
My cousin's babies, Abbie and Gracie

Thanks Diane and Gabriel for opening your home to me and making me feel so welcome. I truly enjoyed my time in Texas and can't wait to visit again. I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment