
Gracie was 8 yesterday! I can't believe where all the time has gone. I felt bad I couldn't be home to celebrate with her, but Disneyland will make up for it next week :)
Gracie is so much like me, she is a little Mommy, very helpful and articulate. She is chatty and makes friends everywhere she goes. On the flip-side, she can be very sassy and sometimes too smart for her own good. She enjoys testing the boundaries a bit and definitely keeps James and I on our toes. I am enjoying our time home together and can really see God working in her, as James and I had prayed would happen. She is growing up right before our eyes and it makes me want to stop time.
She had been asking me to to have her own photo shoot, so I thought her birthday would be the perfect time. Here's some pics of our big 8 year old.


My Gracie-bug I love you! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment