This baby of mine has the most hair of any of the kids. He is 14 months and had his very first haircut today. It makes me sad to think that this is my last "first-haircut." We went and saw Auntie J (Jenna Wagner) at her salon and he did so good, he didn't even make a peep. He shrugged his shoulders a bit when she put the smock on him and even giggled when she snipped close to his ears :) We brought a little treat and that did the trick, before we knew it she was all done and my baby disappeared and a little man appeared. My sweet boy is getting so big, next walking, talking and before I know it college and he'll be married-okay I know I'm a little dramatic, but he's my last baby...*tear*



Thanks J, for taking the time to cut Wesley's hair today, You're wonderful and we love you!!!
1 comment:
Ok, he is absolutely adorable! Great post!
Post a Comment