I have been long awaiting today and it was a long time coming...Finally 2 1/2 years later I got my braces off. It feels wierd, but good. It'll take me some time to get used to my retainers. I have to say though taking the kids to a 2 hour ortho apt. not fun! Hoper and Grady were troopers, but Grady had had enough when I was getting x-rays taken and screamed bloody murder. I think every staff member in the ortho/dentist office tried to console him and they passed him around until finally he thought a blown up glove was funny, at least enough to stop his screaming and now was only crying...That was until he saw me again, the whaling began again until I took him from the nurse :) I'm just glad it's over and so is Hoper!

Just thought I'd share my new teeth:)
2 comments:
Beautiful!!!!!
Yipppeee!
Post a Comment