Monday, January 28, 2008

Bath time fun :)

The days are filled with much chaos in the Oates household, but tonight I remembered to stop and enjoy bathtime for a minute. I took a few pics of Grady who shared a bath with Hoper tonight...So cute, I had to share.
This grin is priceless!
They both thought it was so much fun to splash each other and share their bathtime. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could they. I tired to catch them both laughing/smiling, but in the bath that was too much to ask for.He thought it was so much fun to catch the water coming out of the spicket...

"Wait, Momma where did the water go?"

Grady is giving me signs of his intelligence at an early age..."Momma, aren't I so smart? G is for Grady"...hehe!
It's a beautiful thing, it's 7:30 and all the kids are in their beds. Gotta' love nights like tonight.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

cute pics :)

Christy said...

He's SOOOO smart. Cute!!! I love nights when everyone bu t me is asleep early. Time to read and veg out!