So, last night I woke up with a splitting headache and then Grady was up a few times. After getting the kids up late and still having a headache, all I wanted to do was crawl back in bed...Then the phone rings, its Christy Harker (yeah!) Ryanne wanted to play with Hoper. Just what I needed. I dropped the big kids at school and took Hope to Christy's for the day, she even fed her lunch! God knows when we need to be rescued. I came home from dropping off Hope and put Grady down and crawled back into the bed and slept until noon! I woke up, my headache gone and felt rested! I took a shower and all in time to have Hope come home and in such a good mood after playing all morning long. I think there always has to be something to keep me laughing though. As Christy dropped off Hope, we were standing at the door and out ran CoCo. I was bare footed, Hope started to cry so we jumped in the truck and took off after CoCo, our run away dog! I caught her a few blocks away, she ran into an older couples backyard whos gate was open. I rang their door bell and told the man I after my dog, he helped chase CoCo right into my arms! :) The fun just never ends around the Oates household!
*Christy, you saved me today! Thanks so much. I owe you a day next week!
2 comments:
he,he crazy dog! It was a sight. Sorry I had to bolt to Rcc to get Morgan. I felt bad leaving you with crying kids and a crazy dog. You don't owe me, Ryanne asked out of the blue so she must have known you needed a day off. :)
You deserve a day off too! I'm sure Hoper would love playing again. How about Wednesday this week? If you want, I can come get her after I drop off my kids and you can get her when you go to get Morgan...Just let me know. Thanks again!
Post a Comment