So, I've been meaning to blog again for umm, the entire last week, but here I am. That has to count for something right? Since I've changed my meds last week, I've noticed a small improvement in my energy level and I've been playing catch up on things that I've been too worn out to do and do well, like laundry everyday, cooking, playing at the park with my kids, things that might not seem like a huge task, but that is what they became with my energy so depleted. Anyway...Zachary got a dog for Christmas and I've been meaning to post pics of her, but have been consumed with other tasks. This morning I shot a few pics of CoCo with Hoper. Hope loves to put her face right up next to CoCo's and touch noses until CoCo about licks Hope to death. I caught some of that in action, as well as CoCo laying on our bed, she looked so cute :) 

Having a dog in our house has brought about many fun things...Like always having to close the door the second is is opened, having a constant shadow, always having a kid or dog on your lap, being licked to death, making sure all the toys are picked up and closing the bedroom doors unless the kids want poop on their floors. We haven't mastered the "come" command yet and the second CoCo gets an opportunity to run, she does so and very fast up the street and down and around the next corner. So since Friday she's gotten out 4 times and we've had to chase her down! James CoCo-fied the backyard yesterday, so now she can go out back and she can't get out which is such a good thing and it is nice to be able to leave the screen door open for longer than 5 seconds :)
James sister and our nephew came to spend the night with us Saturday night and we hung out, played guitar hero, the kids played in the back yard, Bonnie and I shopped a little and then last night we had our monthly family night with James' family. We always enjoy that time, as we are all so busy that we don't see each other otherwise. It was such a beautiful day yesterday. We bbq'd chicken and steak, brought out the plastic table/chairs to the dirt we call our backyard and our fire pit to have smores...Yummy!
Other than chasing the dog Friday, twice on Saturday and once Sunday and enjoying the family, the weekend was uneventful :) We love those kind of weekends.
As my energy continues to return I am hoping to blog more consistently, as well as be able to keep up on the housework and my kids too :) Keep praying! More soon!

Having a dog in our house has brought about many fun things...Like always having to close the door the second is is opened, having a constant shadow, always having a kid or dog on your lap, being licked to death, making sure all the toys are picked up and closing the bedroom doors unless the kids want poop on their floors. We haven't mastered the "come" command yet and the second CoCo gets an opportunity to run, she does so and very fast up the street and down and around the next corner. So since Friday she's gotten out 4 times and we've had to chase her down! James CoCo-fied the backyard yesterday, so now she can go out back and she can't get out which is such a good thing and it is nice to be able to leave the screen door open for longer than 5 seconds :)
James sister and our nephew came to spend the night with us Saturday night and we hung out, played guitar hero, the kids played in the back yard, Bonnie and I shopped a little and then last night we had our monthly family night with James' family. We always enjoy that time, as we are all so busy that we don't see each other otherwise. It was such a beautiful day yesterday. We bbq'd chicken and steak, brought out the plastic table/chairs to the dirt we call our backyard and our fire pit to have smores...Yummy!
Other than chasing the dog Friday, twice on Saturday and once Sunday and enjoying the family, the weekend was uneventful :) We love those kind of weekends.
As my energy continues to return I am hoping to blog more consistently, as well as be able to keep up on the housework and my kids too :) Keep praying! More soon!
2 comments:
4 kids + 1 dog? your even crazier than I am! Silly girl! Cute pictures though. :)
ok, I got a glimpse of your dog in action yesterday when I dropped Hoper off and here is what I would have to say to that dog after about three times of chasing him,"bye-bye!" he,heee! Have a good day and Ryanne says Hi to Hope.
Post a Comment