Can't believe that Ashley graduated high school tonight! (James' daughter) The whole family was there and then we rented the backroom at BJ's for all 30 of us. It was nice and yummy food. We just got back from OC...I have pictures, but don't have time to post them now, tomorrow maybe.
Anyway...Tomorrow is James big surgery. We have to be at RCH at 8:30. After talking with everyone, I think he is getting a little nervous and I am really anxious about it. I know I don't need to be, but I am. I hope he isn't in too much pain afterwards. From everyone that we've talked to that has this surgery, they say it is REALLY PAINFUL! At least it will alleviate the sleep apnea. I'll post more later. For now I've got to get in the bed!
1 comment:
I know its hard but tell James not to listen to other people to much, they always seem to remember the worst parts of things and plus everyones pain tolerance is different. If you go in with the mind set of not having much and being positive often that helps. I'll pray, keep us posted.
Post a Comment