Sunday, June 14, 2009

As seen on TV

I really wanted to plant a garden this spring when we were finishing our backyard, but I decided I'd try to more practical and realistic (being that we have so much else going on) and decided to buy the hanging planter called Topsy Turvy, so that not only could I have a plant or 2, but my kids wouldn't get into it and I wouldn't have to weed as well.
So, I bought 2 of the hanging planters, a tomato plant and bell pepper plant, some potting soil and a hook to hang them on. I bought them back in May, but hadn't gotten around to planting them until now...I'm hoping I'll get some nice peppers and tomatoes, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm anxious to see what we'll get and taste the yummies of fresh produce :) I'll post again once they start growing some more.

1 comment:

Charlee said...

Brad's cousin is the redhead in the commercial for this and says it truly does work.