Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spring cleaning

Ok, so I'm a little late on the Spring cleaning thing, as summer is just over a week, but it still is technically Spring. With all the projects going on :) I'm getting fed-up with the constant mess real quick. I started this am by cleaning out the game cupboard and decided I should be doing more or of this.
Since my kids are home now, we are cleaning and organizing!!! That means closets, under the beds, toy boxes, book shelves, you name it. Since the office project is nearing completion (I've done everything I can...just hanging cabinets is left) I can begin the garage organization project. I have a pile going for a garage sale, but I am beginning to wonder if it'll just be easier to take everything to the thrift store...hmmm!
Last week I did my girls room, so today on the to do list is Zachary's room, the babies room, loft and my desk(which is a PIT!). I'm looking forward to getting rid of clothes that are too small, toys that have missing pieces and other random junk that is just sitting around not being used. I'm sure I'll be adding to the pile in my garage that will be set aside for either the garage sale or trip to the thrift store. The rest of the garage will be tackled in the coming week on Monday and Tuesday (hopefully by Wednesday I'll be able to park in the garage again)
So, for today my list is long and my patience short :( Wish me luck!

No comments: