Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sad Day!
My camera and 50mm lens were sitting on the counter after having just shot some pumpkin pictures of JT. Mind you, I know not the greatest place to leave my lens, but my kids KNOW NOT to touch any of my photography stuff. Today however, Hope thought it would be great fun to pick up my lens and look through while trying to adjust the focus and all of the sudden...I hear "Oops" then slip and CRASH. I look and see my lens on the tile floor in 2 pieces. I tried not to yell I really did, but my lens!!! (sniff, sniff) I was hoping since it was in 2 pieces that I could just put it back together, haha! So sad. I guess I'll be purchasing another 5o mm lens now instead of the 80mm tilt lens that I was hoping to buy next.
In short, Lesson learned...Kids are kids. Photography equipment, not for kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bummer, I feel for you! At least it was a 50 mm lens which is cheaper to replace than a zoom lens or something. Sorry!
Post a Comment