Sunday, October 19, 2008

My weekly savings

This was my first week of my new method of grocery shopping using coupons with the grocery game.
I did my coupon clipping and then went to Target, Vons and Costco. I also saved at Rite Aid and my mom went to Staters for me. Now before you think I'm crazy for going to all these different stores, I didn't change where I go. I usually go to Target & Costco every other week and the grocery store every week depending on my needs.
Anyway, are you ready? My grand total in savings was...$135.25! I was almost giddy at the check out to see how much came off after my coupons and club card. So today I started again, clipping coupons and making my needs list.
I'll post again next week on my savings! Happy shopping everyone!

1 comment:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

OK, I'm desperate now. I want to know about your meal planning binder with the shopping lists! I need help and fast. Please please please email me about it, or do a blog post =). did you buy it or compile it yourself? any websites to direct me to? we're dying for some good food and organization over here!!!! No, I'm not crazy, just pregnant. Again. yikes!