Okay, so I'm going in to be induced tonight at midnight instead of at 4 am and I'm just waiting...:) I had a nice day considering. I thought it would have been the longest day ever, but it wasn't too bad.
Dropped the kids at school
Stopped by the Dr's office
Got my toes done
Went to breakfast
Stopped by the pharmacy
My pictures came so I was able to put them in the frames in Grady/baby's room
Hung Grady's name letters
Sat on the couch and watched some tv
Got the kids from school
Went to the grocery store
Went back to the pharmacy
We had small group here, so I fixed dinner, we ate and enjoyed some great company with our closest friends.
Oh, as I was waiting for our friends to come eat Jamesy gave me a Mommy prize :) He was cute. he asked if I was thirsty, but I said no. But Gracie came and brought me a cup anyway. I looked inside and instead of a drink was a ring box...hehe! I got a new wedding ring. I have been wanting to re-do my ring, but...you know that costs money and so does everything else in life, so it hasn't been top on our priority list. But, I have to tell you I'm glad it's pretty. A couple of weeks ago, I asked him how much his deposit was, he rambled off some number and I thought nothing of it, until I drove his car and saw the check stub. I kinda' freaked out wondering why he was lying to me, etc...I asked him about it and all he said was "you spoil everything!" Okay, so...I left it at that.
I had no idea he'd been saving a little out from every check just for this, my Mommy prize :)
I'd take a picture, but my camera is already in my hospital bag, so maybe later I'll take one and post it.
Anyway, Gracie is at James sister's, the other kids are all asleep, James is finishing up some last minute work and I'm just sitting here waiting. I've read every blog on my bloglist and unfortunately there weren't that many posts to read.
My folks are coming at 11:15 to spend the night and then we'll be on our way to the hospital, so 2 more hours...I think I'm going to go rake a shower and then maybe try to watch some TV.
Anyway...so that's it, my last day as a momma of 4 kids is nearly over. I can't believe tomorrow I'll be holding a brand new little baby. I can't believe that Grady won't be the baby anymore, sad really, he's still so little (a big little :))
Okay, I'm jumping in the shower now. The next post will be of baby Oates #5! YEAH!!!!
2 comments:
hope all goes well... and looking forward to seeing a new little Oates.
yeah new ring! i got mine sized and cleaned and it was better than new. how fun! Good luck with baby!
Post a Comment