Monday we went to have Wesley's Bili count checked again and it was down again to 11.6. Today we went to see the Dr and his Bili is down again to 10.2 and he has gained 3oz.! YEAH!!! I know it's only a little bit, but every little bit counts. We can stop the Bili blanket and only have to do the bottle 2x/day for another week or so. I am so glad to be done with the Bili blanket. While it was great having a glow worm, it is so much nicer not being tied down to a corded blanket!
I'm relieved that he has gained weight and my milk seems to have adjusted. I realized that last week I took allergy meds 3 days in a row and that contributed to my milk supply decreasing. We will just go back next week for another weight check, but everything seems to be headed in the right direction.
Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers!
1 comment:
oh Faith I am so glad he is doing better. Hang in there friend. :)
Post a Comment