Finally it was time to give Wesley his first real bath, as both his umbilical cord & circumcision have healed-yeah! :) He enjoyed the warm water for the most part, but didn't like me washing him. I took a few pics in the bath and then of him wrapped up after.

I love this picture! I captioned it "Popeye" with his one eye open and his fists up, he looks ready to fight :)

He was mellow here, just enjoying me pouring warm water over his belly...this was just before...

He decided he was done!

This is him wrapped up in his towel from Henriette Nydam (thanks Henriette)
I love this picture, he's looking right at me, it melts my heart :) I wouldn't trade these early days for anything in the world!!! I can't believe he's 2 weeks old already. I know I've done this 4 times before, but each time is still simply amazing :) It's a good thing James is fixed, because I might be tempted to do this again...hehe! I'm crazy I know!
I took some more pics for 2 weeks, but I'll post them later.
5 comments:
Awwwwwwww, so cute! I love the one of him wrapped up in his towel and looking at you :) He's so precious :)
very cute
He is so beautiful! Uh oh, he almost makes me want another one! :) Miles will be one tomorrow :( It goes too fast.
So precious. Nothing like a baby fresh out of the bath! What a cutie!!
oh h'es so sweet!
Post a Comment