Saturday morning the kids and I packed up and headed down to San Marcos for my youngest sister, Holly's baby shower. It has been fun, this time around Holly and I have been pregnant together (it's her first) and were are our babies will only be a little more than 3 weeks apart (I'm having the baby next week & she's getting induced Sept 30th) when I was pregnant with Grady my middle sister Heidi and I were pregnant together and her 2nd daughter Hannah and Grady are 10 days apart. :0)
Anyway, the day was nice. We got to hang out a bit, the kids played, we visited my other Grandma and then I took a few pictures of Holly. For some reason I took absolutely no pictures at her shower or of our visit with my Grandma, but my mom did take some pictures of the 2 prego ladies.
So, here's my sister Holly, 33 1/2 weeks and me at 36 weeks.
1 comment:
aaaahhhhhhhh, those pictures of you and your sis are great! You look amazing girl. Hang in there.
Post a Comment