I feel like I got so much accomplished today. We went to church like any other Sunday,but when I got home I busted a move. I told you all about my HUGE to-do list and it is coming to wire, as I'm scheduled for Wednesday at 4 am to have this baby, so with that being said I've had just a little on my mind to get everything accomplished.
Something that I added to my original list was cooking a full week of meals and freezing them to make life a little easier after the baby is here. So today was the day that I did this. James had to do inspections after church so I figured I might as well.
Grady napped and Zach played on the computer as I got started. I had to rest in the middle of cooking, so I relaxed on the couch with Grady for a bit :)
My parents offered to take Gracie with them to the store to get any last minute things I needed. So, I gave her my list, a re-usable shopping bag & even my debit card (my mom held on to it.) She felt so responsible and grown up :) She took along her pen and crossed off each item as she put it in the basket.
As they went to the store I got started. Hope & I both put on our aprons and made lots of yummy dinners. 6 in all, plus a double batch of corn muffins. I bought the disposable foil pans which made for an extra large & deep casserole, but my only option as I surely didn't have 6 9x13 pans!
3 comments:
great job! I can't believe you can do that on your own, pregnant, with all those kids. i'm amazed! I have to go to Dream Dinners where there is a recipe and all the fixin's to get it done. and maybe a glass of wine too. ha ha. you're a champ!
Way to go! How nice that you'll have meals to pull out so that you won't have to cook :)
oh man what big helpers Grace and Hoper have become. So good to your mama! :) Faith, you look beautiful by the way. I cant wait for your new addtition. Good luck my friend and if you want Hoper & Grace to come play for oyu all to rest after the baby gets here we are just up the road. In fact I insist they come so will call and bug you. :)
Post a Comment