So let's see, what did we do in this our last week of summer '08...Sadly it wasn't anything great or memorable, but that's just life huh? :)
- I had an OB appointment. I took all 4 kids & surprisingly they behaved very well
- I got some last minute school clothes for the kids
- I got bought and installed the new car seat (I moved Grady to the new one and then we'll use his for the baby)
- Zachary went to stay with my sister and her family for a few days (Monday evening to Thursday am) as we had promised all summer long and well this was our last chance.
- I got a massage (yeah for massages while being huge and prego!)
- The girls and I washed, folded, sorted and purged through all their clothes which took an entire day plus another morning (It's hard work getting a 6 & 4 yr. old to cooperate for that long)
- My friend Jess came and helped me around my house...really I sat and sorted while she picked up and cleaned a bit :) (thanks Jess, you made my day)
- I made the baby to-do list (I'm getting a little anxious as the weeks are turning into days...it's rather long, I think there's 32 items on my list... allot for James to do)
- I supervised as Gracie cleaned out the truck...it had been awhile and was much needed
- We swam a bit, read a bit and played salon (the girls do my hair and rub lotion on my legs, feet & hands :) I was tempted to take a picture of my pigtails, but thought better of it)
- This afternoon we went up to my folks for lunch and visited a little while the kids played on the playground and by the pond. Then James was rather ambitious about the baby to-do list ,so combined we knocked 8 items off the list in just 2 days :) I am such a list person, so it makes me feel so good to see items crossed off the list!
So that's it. Our last official week of summer break has come to an end. Tomorrow we are planning on running some errands and yet again tackling that list of mine :) Hope you have a nice weekend.
1 comment:
Yay for crossing things off the list :)
Post a Comment