Our morning went rather well, no major battles, no tears, no spankings :) We made sure that last night everyone had their clothes set out and I set out the lunch stuff, so this morning all we had to do was get ready. Grady was up first at 6 am, Hope followed at 6:45 and I had to wake Grace and Zach. Everyone was dressed and downstairs for breakfast by 7:30 which eliminated the last minute running around. I made Zach's favorite, pancakes, we packed lunches and they got their backpacks.
We headed outside for the first day of school pictures, prayed and we loaded up. Zach and Hope are both going to Meadow Creek, but Gracie's transfer hasn't been processed yet, so she is at Valley. :( Sucks, but not much we can do at his point. The district said transfers should be processed the 2nd or 3rd week of school, so hopefully before the baby comes we can get all 3 kids at the same school. I took Gracie (by her request) and James took the other 2 and Grady.
I can't believe your in 3rd grade. Seriously where has the time gone? I'm praying this is a spectacular year for you Bubby! I love you and know that you will do great!
Gracie's smile makes me laugh here, she looks smug almost :) I'm loving her choice of shoes too, Chuck Taylor Converse. My big 2nd grader. I'm praying that this whole transfer mess doesn't mess with your attitude Missy, I love you and know this will be a great year for you!My Hoper...Kindergarten already? I thought you'd be home with me for ever and now your a big Kindergartner! I pray this year you'll really get to enjoy school and make some great new friends. I love you and know you'll have a great year with Mrs. LaCanfora :) (we love her, she was Zach's K teacher) a little note about the picture...Hope's smile is lame, but this was the one that showed her entire outfit (sooo cute) and her monstrous backpack, hehe! (she wanted one with wheels and Nana bought her one with wheels :-)
Now I'm home and blogging in silence :) Grady is down for a nap and well, I have what looks like the entire morning to myself. (we'll see how long Grady naps) So with that said I think I should get some of that "to-do list" stuff accomplished and maybe change some sheets, before I head back to get Hoper at 12:05.
3 comments:
Awe, little Hoper looks so cute with her outfit and her huge backpack! I can't believe she's in kindergarten! Glad the morning went well :)
Sheesh.. Gracie looks like she could be going to highschool... she looks so grown up... seeing Hoper makes me so excited to meet my kinders soon! enjoy these short weeks of peace!
how fun! They grow up so fast. I pray you all have an amazing year! And you Faith enjoy some rest before the babe comes.
Post a Comment