Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Silly Hoper!

After getting Hope from school today, we came home to do the usual, eat lunch and then lay down for naptime. Today, I was quick checking my email and Hope was already in my room, supposed to be laying down. However, I went in there and this is what I found :)


Here's how the conversation that accompanied this picture went...

Momma- Hoper what are you doing?

Hoper- Momma, Aren't I beautiful? I found this pretty dress and glass shoes in your drawer. I'm a princess!

Momma- You look lovely, but that's not really for dress-up.

Hoper- But, I got it from your dress-up clothes.

I am laughing out loud by this point and don't really have any logical explanation to her about the "dress-up" clothes she found. But, now she's out of the "princess" dress-up outfit and actually laying down to sleep.

Haha! That made my afternoon. I hope get a good laugh out of this one too :)

2 comments:

krista said...

LOL....What a funny girl. That is hilarious...I am still laughing. Thanks for sharing :)

Christy said...

Hey, thanks for showing us what was in your "dress up" trunk! he,heee! Very funny! Now if you ever get "caught" you can tell her you guys were "playing" dress up! ;)