I wanted to get her picture right out of the curlers, but that wasn't going to happen. She was worried her friends would laugh at her and not play with her :( (life is so rough being a first grader) I tried to reassure her that she was cute like Shirley Temple, like in the movies, but that didn't do much good. So, we got it a little wet and used some tangle spray and the curls were at least manageable. I have to laugh at the pictures because the last thing she wanted to do this morning was get her picture made, but I tried anyway. Here's what we got...:)
James even tried to encourage her and tell her how cute she looked, but she wouldn't even look at the camera.
Nice forced smile huh? She wouldn't stand still long enough for me to take a picture of the actual curls.
Hoper wanted her hair in curlers too. There were only a few left after Gracie's hair and I figured worst case, I could just get her hair completely wet in the morning if we needed to go somewhere. Hoper's hair is hilarious and just laughed when she looked in the mirror! Her picture looks like some deranged child! ha ha!
Next time, I think I'll buy the next size roller up and maybe try for a more relaxed curl. :) Happy Days!
3 comments:
haha! That is really funny (and cute). My mom used to put those in my hair when I was little. Maybe the big ones will be better :)
ha,haaa.......tell gracie to call Morgan for sympathy if she wants to talk about curly hair! careful what you wish for right? Morgan is the other side of the coin she would be horrified if I tried to straighten her hair. ;)
The pic of Hope reminds me of my Aunt's hair when they were little. They had crazy sponge roller hair all the time!
Post a Comment