Yeah for Grady he is off his buns and crawling! He's such a content kid so it wasn't like he was sitting there screaming or anything but, the 4th child comes in last at 13months for crawling. Being that all the other 3 didn't crawl until 11 months I wasn't worried, just hoping he'd get moving before this next baby comes :) It'll be interesting to see how baby #5 does.
He's been moving around for some time, scooting on his bottom or on his tummy pushing himself backwards turbo speed :) However, now that he is actually up on his knees both his knees and legs are red and chafed. Thankfully some bright mom invented "leg-warmers" for babies, called baby legs. They are the perfect length and size and cover him enough to let him crawl without getting raw. I know cutting socks would have been cheaper, but these are much cuter:)
See, aren't they cute? They have some other prints, but didn't have them in stock, so I think I'll get another so we can at least have a clean pair handy.
No action pictures of him crawling, though. He sees me with the camera and stops to smile and see what's going on. Maybe I'll post a video a little later. Now comes the baby-proofing of everything that he couldn't get to before...what fun.

2 comments:
Good job Grady! Now he's a busy boy :) Good luck with the baby proofing!
OMG - lucky does not begin to describe crawling at 13 months... my Owen crawled at 6! Crazy kid! Luckily it took him until 11 to walk. Grady must be so entertained by the other kids he doesn't need to move =)
Post a Comment