Thursday, April 17, 2008

My house this morning at 7a.m.

As I was getting out of the shower this am, I heard Grady squealing with delight. I had given him a bottle before getting in the shower and usually he is pretty calm, just talking to himself until I get the others up, but not this morning.
After drying off, I went into to see what could be so funny and this is what I saw... Hoper decided to make a crazy face for the camera and Grady was yelling at me excitedly :)















Fortunately, it was only these two having fun :) The rest of my house was quiet...















I had to smile at the fact that the big kids were sound asleep and Hoper and Grady were playing in the crib and having a blast...haha! Oh to be little again!

I hope your morning was equally entertaining. Have a great one!

3 comments:

Karma said...

those are the most precious pictures ever!

Jessica said...

That's really cute :)

krista said...

you have such great kiddos :) so fun. i love the sleeping pictures too---precious and peaceful! hope you had a great day!