Today was a busy Saturday, much like any other Saturday in our household as of late :) James got started early (before) dawn and headed to his sisters to install a heating/air conditioning unit with his brother & dad. I got the kids up early and we headed to the soccer field at 7:30, as Gracie had a game at 8. After her game we came home and switched gears and clothes, then ate some early lunch at Panera Bread where we met Nana & Papa to give them Zach. Zach's soccer game was at 2, so my Papa took him to his game (Thank you Papa!) I took the youngest 2 to the Nydam's (Sarah you rock) and Gracie & I headed to a Princess Tea at Trinity with some friends.
Gracie and I had such a nice time just the 2 of us. it is rare that we get to do something just the 2 of us, so it was fun. All the princesses got to make scepters, do some princess games and we played a princess trivia game while we had our yummy tea and treats.
After the tea I headed back to the Nydam's to get Hoper and Grady and the girls convinced Sarah to come and spend the night at our house :) We came home for a few minutes to again change our clothes for something warmer and headed up to Oak Glen to get Zachary from my folks and have supper with them. The kids played on the playground with Sarah a bit, we ate and then came home. Everyone is bathed and they are watching the movie Enchanted with Sarah. James is still at his sisters house working and I imagine he'll be there a bit longer. So, all in all it was a good day. Busy, but good.
Tomorrow is GEMS Sunday at our church, so Gracie is excited to be part of that. I'm going to remember my camera this time, as I forgot it last Sunday for Cadet Sunday and both James and Zach were part of that service. Anyway...I'll post more tomorrow. Hope you all had an equally exciting Saturday :)
2 comments:
How cute, glad you had fun on your busy day :)
cute! i love the pictures!
my mom was one of the princesses that was checking people in :) i love the idea of the princess event- very fun! glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment