Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's

These kiddos have taught me how to love like I've never loved before. They continue to teach me things about love, about myself and how to truly give with a heart full of love. :)


This one's a little over exposed, but I love the outtakes :)
I love these little hands!!!My girls!
Grady was eating the heart that was in his hand, totally a boy thing :)

My boys! (Not every one can be happy all at once, hehe!)

This one is so sweet...

3 comments:

Christy said...

great pictures, the kids look SOOO cute! Good job girly. :)

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness those are the sweetest pictures! How cute!

kendraaubrey said...

wow faithy, i absolutely miss everyone soo very much. adorable pictures. your amazing, and a wonderful momma. give the kiddos a huge hug for me. and tell them i said i cant wait to see them all.. and also meet little wesley..