Okay, so it has been quiet some time since my last blog, but this one is only to tell you that I will be posting soon. We are all still alive and well, other than an eye infection that I have had since the weekend. :(
Somehow, my days seem to fly by even more quickly now that I am on bed rest (I'm not complaining), but with very few options for activity...computer, reading, playing with my kiddos on the floor...then nap time is in the afternoon, it seems this is just what we all needed. Well, maybe not James, as he is taking on the bulk of the work load, but I am really enjoying some quality down time with the little ones (the big ones are at school.) It really is crazy with how many unnecessary things we fill our lives with and end up loosing sight of the really FUN/MEANINGFUL things. God always is good at giving me perspective when I need it. So, anyway...I've been at the computer for quite some time working on some other things and my contractions are back, so to bed I will head.
Hopefully, I will get to blogging about our weekend and upload some fun pictures tomorrow.
Have a restful sleep.
1 comment:
ok, we're ready for some pictures! ;)
Post a Comment